The benefits of PLAN membership are many and varied for both individuals and corporate members, That said we’ve highlighted a few of the key ones below:
Technical: Improved Professionalism in Pipeline management
- Reduced Pipeline Problems
- Lower Pipeline Downtime
- Higher throughput across the board
- Assure safety and integrity throughout the life-cycle of the pipeline system against the backdrop of the social and environmental cases.
This is the place you come to find out about PLAN membership, get the forms, find out about dues, get payment data and more
PLAN Membership Requirements
- Applicants for membership must have established a reputation for skill, integrity and responsibility in the industry
- Applicants must agree to conform to the By-laws, Rules and Regulations of the Association.
- Applicants must submit all requested documentation found within the Registration checklist, and all information found shall be reliable and accurate. Anomalies or embellishments will result in removal from our register of Members and blacklisting on our website.
- Applicants must pay an annual membership fee as determined by the Management Board (this fee is subject to change). For your information the Registration Fees as agreed at the AGM which was held on the 6th of July 2006 are as outlined in the [ Registration Fees ] table below.
How to Pay…
The account details of the Pipeline Professionals’ Association of Nigeria are as follows:-
Account Name: Pipeline Professionals’ Association of Nigeria
Branch: Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt
Account No.: 1005978884
How to Register…
Should you be interested in becoming a member of the Pipeline Professionals’ Association of Nigeria you are hereby kindly invited to:
- Pay your Registration Fees into the account of the Pipeline Professionals’ Association of Nigeria or via the following payment portal for online payment [[ Pay Online ]]
- Download a copy of our Member registration form (Individual) and fill. .
- Review the Requirements checklist (* Having problems with downloading the form? Go [[ HERE ]] to download a copy.)
- After you have paid your registration fees, scan a copy of your teller (or your proof of transfer) and send it along with your completed registration form and current passport photograph to [[ email@example.com ]] to enable us register your name as a member of the Pipeline Professionals’ Association of Nigeria.
If you wish, you may also bring your completed form and proof of payment to the office at Plot 149 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt.
We look forward to receiving your completed registration form.
||ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE N ($)
||Oil & Gas Producers
||500,000.00 ($ 3070)
||Service Companies (Multinationals)
||250,000.00 ($ 1535)
||Service Companies (Nigerian)
||100,000.00 ($ 614)
||Honorary Member (Organizations)
||250,000.00 ($ 1580)
||10,000.00 ($ 61)
||5,000.00 ($ 31)
||Individual registrations attract a N2000.00 administrative charge, while Corporate administrative charges are N25000.00
If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Jo Dorgu – Administrator
T: +234 706-164-3086
T: +234 802-994-5419 (SMS)